FunKidsIndia is entertaining kids online and recording live events performed by children on various events. The programs include a wide variety of arts & crafts, games, and child-appropriate activities. Parents can rely on Fun Kids India for accurate and interesting information to enhance the IQ of their child. FunKidsIndia is a SAFE DIGITAL HOME for children. To date, there is no other dedicated platform just for KIDS in India. Fun Kids India is a unique concept in the INDIAN market with plenty of scope for expansion. We are here with a learning twist related to kid’s fun and entertainment. There will not be a single mala fide content on the platform for kids. Content on the platform is verified manually by experts and thus we guarantee a SECURED online platform for kids. The company is dedicated to providing a range of entertaining stuff for your child that is both fun and informative. We are focused on designing programs to create a stimulating and flexible environment for children where they can explore their surroundings whilst they develop emotionally and intellectually. The content on the platform is targeted to a younger audience and the parents can verify the content first before suggesting it to their kids. FunKidsIndia is a SAFE DIGITAL HOME for children. To date, there is no other dedicated platform just for KIDS in India. Fun Kids India is a unique concept in the INDIAN market with plenty of scope for expansion.
INFORMATION WE GATHER
We collect two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information – and we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. In particular, we collect:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, enter a promotion, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account, such as your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username, and password;
- Transaction information you provide when you request information, contact Guest Services, such as your postal address, telephone number, and payment information;
- Information you provide in public forums on our sites and applications, such as your public posts;
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post, or similar functionality, where we are permitted by applicable law to collect this information;
- Information we obtain from a third party, such as a site or platform provider, about use of our applications on third-party platforms or devices;
- Location information, including location information provided by a mobile or other device interacting with one of our sites, applications, or physical properties or associated with your IP address or other online or device identifier, where we are permitted by law to process this information;
- Activity information about your use, and the use by any person(s) you authorize through your account, of our sites and applications, such as the content you view or post, how often you use our services, and your preferences;
- Still or video images captured by cameras or readers on or around our physical properties;
- Call recordings when you call our reservation centers or other guest services phone numbers.
HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION
- We collect information you provide to us when you request or purchase services, or information from us, register with us (including when you link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account), participate in public forums or other activities on our sites and applications, respond to guest surveys, visit our physical properties, call our reservation centers or other guest services phone numbers, or otherwise interact with us using one or more devices. You may provide information in a variety of ways, including by typing or using voice commands.
- We collect information through a variety of technologies, such as cookies, Flash cookies, pixels, tags, software development kits and application program interfaces, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms using one or more devices, whether or not you are logged in or registered.
- We collect information using analytics tools, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
- We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically, such as when we validate postal address information using third party services.
- Applicable law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The member of The FUNKIDS INDIA that is the data controller for your information is responsible for and may use your information for the purposes described in this policy. Other members of The FUNKIDS INDIA may access your information where they perform services on behalf of the data controllers and, unless prohibited under applicable law, for use on their own behalf (as data controllers) for the purposes described in this policy. Consistent with applicable law and choices and controls that may be available to you, we may use information collected from you, or from devices associated with you, to:
- Provide you with the experiences and services you request, view, engage with;
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information or request feedback about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies;
- Send you offers and promotions for our services or third-party products and services; Personalize content and experiences;
- Provide you with targeted advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications;
- Operate, understand, optimize, develop, or improve our sites, applications, services and operations, including by using guest survey research and analytics tools;
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies, pose safety issues, or be fraudulent or illegal;
- Notify you of product recalls or safety issues; Create a group of guests with our services;
- Provide your information as long as you are beneficent by our services as testimonials;
- Privilege/Offers to the guests who are full-fledged active by our services;
- Meeting for the guests who provided their personal information to be public;
- Premium ads for the guests whose information is available public.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH ENTITIES
We will not share your personal information with a third party outside The FUNKIDS INDIA except in limited circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share your personal information with another company, by electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services;
- When you direct us to share your personal information with another company to fulfill your request,such as:
* When you book travel packages with us that include goods or services provided by third-party partners, such as airlines, ground transportation providers, third-party hotels, and travel insurance providers;
* When you book diningreservations through us for restaurants operated by third parties.
- When you direct us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
- Please note that once we share your personal information with another company in the above circumstances, the information received by the other company is controlled by that company and becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
- When companies perform services on our behalf, like package delivery, marketing and advertising, and customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law; and
CONTROLS AND CHOICES
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with applicable law, your controls and choices may include:
- Correcting, updating, and deleting your registration account;
- Choosing or changing your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts;
- Choosing whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our services, or services that we think may be of interest to you;
- Choosing whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services;
- Controlling targeted advertising from many ad networks and partners; data exchanges; and marketing analytics and digital advertising and marketing service providers;
- Choosing to control targeted advertising you receive within applications by using the settings and choices made available to you through your device(s), for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads;
Requesting access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain experiences and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If collection of personal information is mandatory, we will make that clear at the point of collection so that you can make an informed decision whether to participate.
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information we may collect from children on our sites and applications. When we intend to collect personal information from children, we take additional steps to protect children’s privacy, including:
- Notifying parents about our information practices with regard to children, including the types of personal information we may collect from children, the uses to which we may put that information, and whether and with whom we may share that information;
- In accordance with applicable law, and our practices, obtaining consent from parents for the collection of personal information from their children, or for sending information about our services directly to their children;
- Limiting our collection of personal information from children to no more than is reasonably necessary to participate in an online activity;
- Giving parents access or the ability to request access to personal information we have collected from their children and the ability to request that the personal information be changed or deleted.
DATA SECURITY AND PROBITY
Additionally, this data safekeeping measures may vary whether you provide the personal information to the third-party sites or platforms.
DATA TRANSFERS, REPOSITORY AND ACCESS
MUTATION TO THIS POLICY
FAQs AND QUERIES